Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term ‘Weather Defender’ (which is a trading style of Sparesmaster Limited) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 320 West Barnes Lane, Motspur Park, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 6NB. Our company registration number is 02010184. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- These files can be used to enhance a user’s experience of using a website and by storing preferences
- Can be essential for shopping cart/baskets and online shopping
- Logging in and out of an online account which can use authentication cookies
- For analytical purposes to determine how users navigate a website, how long each page has been viewed, new vs. returning visitor, where the visitor has found the site (clicked through from)
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales